Monday, September 27, 2010

Flooding

I feel like the flooding in our area will have a very large impact on many different things. I feel like our area knows that flooding is always possible but we really don't think it is going to hit us like it has the past couple of days. In towns like Arcadia where the damage is much higher I think it will take them a very long time to bounce back from this disaster. It is not something that the majority of people plan for so the rebuilding process will be slow. While I feel very sorry for these people, I think it is very interesting that something like this has happened so close to home. Because we hear about so many huge events that happen around the world, but they really become interesting when it is happening in our own back yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment